1. To promote the science and art of Orthodontics.
2. To organize the Orthodontic specialists in Pakistan.
3. To safeguard and defend the interest and integrity of the members of the
association through ethical, moral or legal means at the disposal of the
4. To maintain the honor, interests, dignity and unity of the Orthodontic
5. To enlighten and educate the general public on Orthodontic problems and
6. To make orthodontic treatment accessible to all the citizens of Pakistan.
7. To encourage and direct study and research in the field of Orthodontics
and related sciences.
8. To guide regulatory bodies in undergraduate and post graduate dental
education for example the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, the College of
Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan, Medical and Dental Universities, and
other bodies to help develop rules, regulations and plans which are not
contradictory in nature, are of international merit, and which improve
orthodontic education and services in the country.
9. To influence the policies and planning of the Government of Pakistan and
Provincial Governments relative to Dental and Orthodontic regulation,
Orthodontic health of the public and Orthodontic education.
10. To represent the interests of Orthodontics, and Orthodontists in the
dental community in Pakistan particularly in the Pakistan Dental Association
and all other forums where such need arises.
11. To guide and help the Pakistan Dental Association in the promotion of
Orthodontics and fulfillment of their broader objectives.
12. To guide and help dental and medical universities, colleges, and
departments on Orthodontic education, by extending professional and expert
help, advice and cooperation of the Association and its members.
13. To promote desirable standards of training, certification and fellowship
14. To guide and help members of the association in the establishment of
their career in Orthodontics
15. To hold periodic meetings, courses, seminars and conferences for
Orthodontic continuing education, and discussion of scientific subjects,
professional matters and for social purposes and to give certificates to the
attendees of such scientific meetings.
16. To encourage formation of study clubs and such groupings for exchange of
scientific information and knowledge.
17. To make knowledge available through all available sources including the
use of internet and other means of communication
18. To help establish library access for its members to all available
19. To publish the Pakistan Orthodontic Journal.
20. To correspond, associate, cooperate, and collaborate with other dental
and professional bodies throughout the world to further the cause of the
profession, this association and its memyoutubeyoubers.
21. To establish and run programs to further the above objectives in the
press, and in communities, schools, madrassahs, cities, and all such areas
where people can be educated for prevention and for education on treatment
22. To form branches of the Association in different provinces and cities of
Pakistan to promote its objectives.
23. To give awards to those who have made outstanding contribution to the